Wednesday, May 19, 2010

On the Go

I have shown this clock on my other blog I think, but I thought I would just throw a quick picture here so I know where to find it.  This is a simple clock with the hands put on with brads and the numbers with velcro.

I also made a "5 Little Monkeys" thing for Justin (and TB).  The monkeys attach with velcro.  The figure for the doctor is on a craft stick so J can pick him up and shake him at the appropriate part in the rhyme.  Mama monkey is printed on the page with the bed and does not move.  The number strip moves up and down to show the number of monkeys on the bed.  (I know that there are five and not three monkeys on the bed, it's just a picture.)

Since the boys have enjoyed reading "Five Green and Speckled Frogs" I made a page for that rhyme too.  The number wheel is attached with a brad and turns so you can label how many frogs are on the log.
We will see what else I can come up with to put in the three ring binder.  I have an "Itsy Bitsy Spider" one in the works.  When I taught kindergarten, I had many of these boards made up on poster board and had the words with Boardmaker PCS as well. 

2 comments: