Thursday, October 21, 2010

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Here are today's books.  Justin really liked Jeepers Creepers.  We read it many, many times already.
Justin painted the "Fall Friend" using watercolors.  I cut it out for him and he glued it together.  I think he did a pretty good job.  I was going to have him do some of the cutting, but he spent such a long time with the painting that I thought the cutting would be pushing his attention span.  Ryan had fun making his too.

 Justin also did a nice job sorting letters into groups of letters that are in his name and those that are not.  He wants to do it again with other people's names, so I guess that means he enjoyed it.  Ryan did one too, with help, and loved putting letters on the dots of glue.  Definitely an activity we will repeat in some fashion.

Tomorrow will finish up our week and I will have to plan again!  It is amazing how much time it takes me to plan for just the two boys.  It wouldn't take much more work to plan for a dozen kids.  I don't plan on having a dozen though.

No comments:

Post a Comment