Tuesday, November 23, 2010

November 15-19, 2010

We have dropped the structured school and are mostly playing and doing Thanksgiving activities.  The boys LOVE to color/draw and have been having a blast with their Lego DUPLO blocks.  Works for me!

Justin tried to write water bottle (WD BDL) for what he is thankful for.  Our thankful chain gets longer everyday!  I thought it was sweet the day he was thankful for MOM.  He said he thought that I needed a present and that would make me happy.  He then told me that he also wanted to write something that was short because he didn't want to write a lot and MOM is only three letters. 

Yep, he was saying cheese.  Adorable, huh?

Justin wearing his headband.

Two of this week's books.  I can't find the others.  The boys have gotten fast at running off with them.  They LOVE the Pigeon books.  I think a couple more might be coming their way this Christmas.

They loved making these.  Ryan loves any project that involves gluing.

Me with the alphabet.

No comments:

Post a Comment