Sunday, October 7, 2012

August 2012

     Here is what I just found (Oct 7) as my August draft.  I guess I will just post about the pics I have here rather than get further behind assuming I will catch up sometime.
     We arrived in Idaho the first of the month and enjoyed a lot of time just hanging out, watching TV, and enjoying the summer with Grandma and Papa. :)
 
Liquid watercolors on paper and large coffee filter.  The boys had a lot of fun.  They especially enjoyed having glitter in it.

We went to pick peaches at an orchard in Washington.  The peaches were absolutely delicious!  I couldn't believe how many the boys would try to eat.  Mean ole Mom limited them somewhat.

Cousins came to visit from Oregon!  That was the highlight of the month.  Here are Soup and Ryan on a swing at Fernan Elementary School on the playground.

The kids had a blast at the beach.  They swam, they ate, they played in the sand, they splashed...  Here Ryan is looking a bit like a beached whale up on his float while Justin works in the sand.

No comments:

Post a Comment