Thursday, December 8, 2011

November 2011 Activities

 I was trying to figure out why I didn't have more pictures for this month.  Then I remembered that my camera got broken and I had to wait for a new one to arrive.

Ryan has been really into his name.  He has been practicing writing the letters.  Here he is with a slate and some letters from Handwriting Without Tears.  He doesn't have a good grasp yet, but he can build letters out of sticks and curves and has an idea of how to form capital letters.

Here is Ryan using a handwriting app that I like.  It is called Write Words.  I like that it requires you to form the letters using the correct formation AND it gives you some leeway, but not too much as to the boundaries.  He is getting good.  I wish Justin had had this when he was Ryan's age.
Lots of walking on our vacation over Thanksgiving weekend.

My boys love boxes.  They don't have any toys you know.
Packaging material is as much fun as the boxes.
Ryan is able to sort by color and size.
Justin's corn cob printing/painting.

Ryan's corn cob printing/painting.
Ryan really likes to get into his painting.  Why use other tools when you have hands available.




Justin doesn't make QUITE as much of a mess with paint as Ryan.
We colored turkeys and then cut them out and put them in order big to small and small to big.
I don't know what happened to the other turkey.  This one is Justin's.

No comments:

Post a Comment