Saturday, July 10, 2010

Body Part Boogie

Ryan and Justin love the song "Head, Shoulders, Knees, and Toes" a lot.  Justin pretty much knows his body parts and Ryan knows eight or so.  To add a little variety, I made up some body part cards.  Some are pretty basic while some are more advanced like thigh and calf.  Ooh.  Ahhhh.  We listen to music and dance/move as long as it is on and freeze when it stops.  I hold up a card and everyone has to touch that part of their body before the music starts again.  Ryan should start learning a few more body parts and it is a bit more exciting than always doing "Head, Shoulders, Knees, and Toes" a million times.

I punched holes in the cards and have them on binder rings. I love binder rings. They keep my flashcards and other things together. When you have boys who love to scatter things, it is a big plus!

3 comments:

  1. hello, your blog looks nice ^_^!
    warm greeting from Font Lover

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just what I am looking for !!!. Do you know where can i download these body part cards???
    thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Could you tell me where you found these flashcards? I am a preschool teacher and these are exactly what I've been looking for.

    ReplyDelete